Monday, August 14, 2023

A bit less progress this week


It is hard to believe that another week has already come and gone. I know it was a busy week for us, so it made it a little harder to see any progress on my crafting. I was at least able to spend a bit of time most days doing something so that is good.

This week I am not sure what lays ahead, but I do hope that I can spend a bit of time once again moving projects forward. Just being able to get the work done that needs to get done and then find a bit of time to get other things accomplished would be good.

Jane Parson - this piece did get some attention as I wanted to see if I could at least get a bit more of the centre of the piece completed. I am loving how this piece is slowly coming together and I will be trying to move this piece forward again this week.

Each time I pick up Jane Parson I am now starting to see the different sections come together. It is going to be interesting to see how the rest of this piece comes along because I have wanted to work on this piece a lot lately so now to figure out how I can move it forward a little easier.

Preemie blanket - my knitting also didn't get as much attention this week but at least I was able to move the blanket forward a bit more. I am still working on increasing and have decided where I will be stopping but I still have a ways to go. 

This blanket is something that I have been enjoying working on as it is something that I can easily pick up and work on when I have those few minutes. This week I hope to be able to continue to move this blanket forward and maybe if I am very lucky, I will be able to get to where I have started the decrease on it. 

The one thing that I am going to have to do this week is move this blanket onto a circular needle because I don't have much more room on the needle, and I don't want to start dropping stitches. 

Other projects - I have been able to work on my EPP a little bit as well this week so that has been nice. Finding that little bit of time most days to work on something has been good. 

This past week was a little busier and different for me but at least most days I was able to spend a few minutes crafting. Yes, there were even days when I didn't get any crafting done but I did ensure that I was able to find some time to do something for myself even then. 

I hope everyone had a good week and you have some plans for this coming week. My plans for this week are to try and find some time to move my crafting forward a little bit at a time. If things go well I should have some progress on something to show you next week.

Remember it's important to find that little bit of time for yourself each day. Recharging our personal battery is very important.


 

No comments: