Monday, March 27, 2023

Progress but a little less this week

Here it is the start of another week and time to show what I was able to accomplish in the last week.  This past week was busy with a few other things, so I didn't get as much stitching done, but at least I made some progress. My knitting has continued to get the 30 minutes a day, so that helps.
Mini the Forgotten - this project once gain was my focus for the week, and I was able to get some stitches in on it. My goal for March was to reach 50% complete on this piece, and I was able to do that yesterday.  I still have a lot more stitching ahead of me, but being able to see that I have got that much of the piece done makes me feel good. Having this as a focus for March has helped me more this forward a little faster than I had originally planned.  
I hope to continue working on Mini the Forgotten as a focus piece for longer, but I do know that I will be adding in some other projects before too long.

Wedding Shawl - this is the focus knitting project for right now, and I have been able to continue to keep working on this shawl for at least 30 minutes a day. It is a nice pattern to work on, but I still need to have the pattern in front of me, so it isn't something that I can do from memory, but it has been enjoyable to work on. I haven't measured the shawl yet because I know that I still have a long way to go. Maybe at the end of this coming week I will finally measure it to see where I am and how much more I have to go on it.
Other projects - this past week I didn't work on a lot of other stuff other than my English Paper piecing did get a little bit of attention. I know that I have at least moved the large motif throw forward a bit in March, but I guess we will find out when I do that blog at the beginning of April.
I hope everyone is continuing to find those projects that make you happy, and you spend a bit of time each day working on them. There may be times when we don't get a lot of time to ourselves, but even making that 10 or 15 minutes a day a goal helps. I know for me, there are days that I don't get a lot of time to do my knitting, but I try and ensure that I take bits of breaks and do something that I enjoy.

Have a good week and hopefully next week I will have some progress to how you on what I have been working on.






 

No comments: