Monday, December 3, 2018

Slow progress

Temperature - November 20
 Here it is the start of another week and I have to admit that I haven't had a lot of time or energy to do stitching so there really isn't much to show for the past week.

Temperature - now this one is getting some attention which makes me happy because I have been able to get close to having all of the November section done so that means that I just have the December temperatures to go and I have actually started on the 1st of December row already.
Temperature - December 2

I hope that I can continue to make some good 'progress on this piece as I would really like to see that I am going to be able to keep it caught up and then at the end of the month I will only have a couple of days to stitch in 2019.


Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - now the December section was released on November 30th and I printed off the pattern and I hope that this week I can start working on this section and maybe see if I can get it done before the end of the year.  I would like to have the basic stitching done before the end of the year and then early in 2019 I can finish up adding the beads and metallic threads that I want to add to the piece.

Knitting - I have been doing some knitting but won't be showing the piece that I am working on just yet as I would like to get a bit more of it done before taking a picture.  Right now it really doesn't look like much so now to work on it and maybe see some progress on it this week as well.


I hope that this week I will be able to get some more stitching done and maybe next week I will have a little more to show. I don't mind having a slower week for the crafts as it shows that I have been doing other things that need to get done.  This week we also hope to get our Christmas Tree up and decorated so that is something else that will need some attention.

Now it is time to get the work done that needs to get done as there are a few things that need to be done as it is the first business day of the month.

No comments: