Monday, December 10, 2018

A bit of progress

Temperature - December 2
Here it is the beginning of the week and I have a bit of progress to show for last week.  Again there isn't a lot of it but at least I have been able to see some things moved forward so that makes me feel good.

Temperature - December 6
Temperature - now here is some progress because I was able to get November section finished and even a couple of days for December stitched.  Sure I am still behind a few days but at least I am seeing some progress so that does make me feel good.  I am glad to see that with just a little bit of stitching time that I should be caught up again.  I am currently 5 days behind but that doesn't normally take me too long to get completed so that might be something that I try and focus on early this week.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - Nov 19
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - now this piece finally got a bit of attention this week and I was able to start working on the December section of it.  Again it didn't get a lot of time as I have been trying to work on a few other projects that have been taking up some of my crafting time.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - Dec 6
I hope that I can spend some time this week working on this piece as I would like to see that I am getting to a good point on this piece before too long.  I am still going to try and have this piece finished before the end of the year but will see how things go. I will be both happy and sad to see this piece finished as I have really enjoyed working on it.  The good news is that they have said that there will be a project for 2019 so now just waiting to hear what that is going to be and what size piece of fabric I am going to need for it.


Of course, this time of year is busy for everyone and stitching time is limited but that doesn't bother me.  I hope to find a bit of time this week to work on something but will see how this week goes.



No comments: