Monday, December 17, 2018

Some progress

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - Dec 8
Here it is the beginning of the week and I have a bit of progress to how for what I have been working on over the last week.
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL ' 18 - Dec 16

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL ' 18 - this is one project that did get some attention over the last week.  I have been trying to work on this a bit each day to see if I can get the piece done before the end of the month.  I am thinking that I am going to try and continue to work on this piece as I am enjoying the progress on it and am looking forward to adding some of the metallics and beads once the whole piece is stitched.

On this piece this week I did add a little bit of glitter as there is a mirror that is being held so I added a bit of glitter thread to it but you really can't see it in the picture but it is there.

Temperature - now temperature got enough attention this week to get it all caught up until the 14th so that makes me feel great.  I now just need to continue to work on this piece a bit at a time and see if I can keep it caught up. 
Temperature - Dec 6

Temperature - Dec 15
With the weather that we have been having there hasn't been much change in colours. When there isn't a lot of colour changes it makes it a little easier to stitch so that has been one nice thing over the last few days. 

Other crafting - I am working on at least a couple of other projects but pictures haven't been taken on them so nothing to show.  I hope that I will be able to take at least one of the pictures within the next couple of weeks.  I am going to be waiting until the project is finished which should be closer to the end of the month.


I have been busy doing some of the other things that need my attention so not a lot of progress on things but will see how this week goes.  I am looking forward to seeing how much crafting I will be able to accomplish in the next couple of weeks if work slows down enjoy that I can actually do that.  It is now time for me to get some work done and then will see how much time I have later this evening to do some crafting.

No comments: