Monday, June 6, 2016

Where did the week go?

More hats
I really don't know where last week went other than I was busy and didn't get a lot of time to sit and craft.

I was able to get a few baby hats completed and that made me happy.  I am working on seeing how many hats I can get done in the month of June and currently I have 6 hats completed.  I would love to see that I have been able to make more than one a day so that means I am going to have to work hard to keep ahead.

This last week besides the normal work that I do I was also helping with a charity run/walk family day that was held on Saturday.  There were two events, one in Calgary and one in Mississauga and we went to the Mississauga one.  I am the person in the background that makes sure registration is going well and I also try and promote the event as much as I can.

I am hoping that this week I will find a bit of time to work on my cross-stitch but it will depend on how the rest of the things go.  I am also going to try and make sure that I have enough hats done by the end of the weekend to make sure I am still on track to get 30 hats done by the end of the month.

I am now going to try and get some work done so that I can maybe find a bit of time this evening to work on some crafts.  


No comments: