Monday, June 13, 2016

Another week

Konecny Logo - May 11th
I am really not sure where the last week went.  I do know that I was pretty busy with a lot of various projects so my crafting wasn't something that got a lot of attention.

Konecny Logo - June 8th
I was able to find a little bit of time to sit and stitch one evening so I make a bit of progress on the Konecny Consulting logo that I have been working on.  It is nice when I am currently just filling in around the letters because it means that 
I can see some results without having to spend hours on the project.  Once I finish filling in around the letters I have four more rows to go across the top just above the letters.

Besides finding the time to cross-stitch I have continued to work on the baby hats for the hospital.  The pile of hats that need ends sewing in continues to grow so I guess I need to sit down and sew some ends in soon.  I love making the hats and I don't even mind because they only have one end that ends to be sewn in and that is the final end as I crochet the first end as I start the hat.

This week I am once again now sure how much time I am going to have to work on the various craft projects that I have on the go.  I hope to be able to find one evening where I can sit and craft but time will tell.  Until then I will continue to get the work done that needs my attention and know that crafting time will happen when it does.

It is now time for me to get back to work to finish up a couple of items before I can call it quits for today.

No comments: