Monday, May 30, 2016

Slow Progress

Konecny Logo - May 11th
 This past week I wasn't able to spend a lot of time working on crafts but that is fine.  I was at least able to work a little bit on making a few more baby hats.

More baby hats
The baby hats were the big project that got worked on this past week and now I am sitting with 12 more hats ready to be finished. I need to sew the ends in on the hats and then they are ready to go into the bag and be ready for being given to the hospital.  It feels so good when I can see that even when I haven't had a lot of time to focus on crafting that I have something that I can show for it. 

This weekend the heat also meant that I really wasn't in the mood to be sitting and holding either yarn or floss so I just took some time to relax.  It did feel good being about sit outside once again and enjoy some of the fresh air instead of having to be stuck indoors.  The heat and humidity was really bad this weekend as we had temperatures around 30C and with humidity around 40C but if you were able to be in the shade it wasn't too bad.

This week I will see what crafting I will be able to find some time to do.  It would be great if I could work a bit on the Konecny Consulting logo as I would like to get it completed.  I also know that baby hats will probably be worked on a little bit at a time so I do have things that I would like to get worked on.  Now I just need the time where I can sit and work on them and not have all the other items that need to be done on my plate.

The pile of work is still around so that is what needs to get done first so now it is time for me to go and get some of that done.



No comments: