Monday, May 16, 2016

Where did the week go?

Konecny Logo - May 5th
I would really like to know where the last week went because after looking at the cross-stitch that I was able to complete this week I really wonder what happened.

Konecny Logo - May 11th
I do know that part of last week I was busy trying to get some of the other projects off my desk so that meant that I wasn't able to focus on crafting in the evenings. Originally at the beginning of the week I thought it was going to be a week where most evenings I was able to craft but it didn't work out that way.

When I was able to find a little bit of time to craft it was enough to work on a baby hat for a little bit and that was about it. I was also able to make a bit of progress on a baby afghan so that also makes me feel a little better.  I forgot to take a picture of the afghan so that will have to wait until the next post that I do.

This week looks like it is going to be another extremely busy week for me so I am not sure how much crafting I will be fitting in.  I am thinking that when I do have the time to sit and relax I am going to try and work on a couple of baby hats.  The baby hats are something very easy for me to work on and I can see some results quickly when doing them. 

I will see what this week is like and I know that when I have a bit of time I am going to enjoy the crafting because this last week I noticed how much I valued even the half hour or so some nights that I was able to get.

It is now off to gt the work done so that maybe tonight I can find a bit of crafting time before the rest of the demands on my time are back.

No comments: