Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weekend results

This weekend I have to admit that I didn't do as much crafting as I had hoped but did take some time for me which is important.  I did take a bit of time to sit and stitch and now Creating Yourself is starting to look like something.

Sure there is still quite a bit of work to do on this piece but at least now it is starting to look like something which makes me happy.  I am thinking that I am going to try and work on it Wednesday evening as that is suppose to be my stitching night.  I want to add in the outline of the other butterfly so that I can have them to fill in at Gitta's stitch night next week.  Being able to work on simple things at stitch night is great because it also means that I can be part of the conversations that take place.

Besides this stitching I haven't got a lot of other stuff completed this month.  I did realize that I didn't achieve on of my goals for January.  I didn't draw for 10 hours this month so am going to have to make up for it in February.  Part of my challenge this month was studying for an exam which has taken quite a bit of my time and energy.  Hopefully after Friday I will be able to focus on relaxing things each evening instead of stuffing my brain with Project Management material.

No comments: