OK, I said last week I would post my goals for this year in a couple of days. I had planned on doing it but I was talking a Project Management Boot Camp last week and by the time I got home each day I was exhausted.
Here are my 2012 goals
1. Get yarn stash below 300 pounds
2. Complete 225 items
3. Make 4 things for myself
4. Finish cross-stitch - Ink Circle
5. Finish cross-stitch - Butterfly
6. Finish one page of Mystic stitch petit point
7. Achieve my CAPM
8. Spend 10 hours a month drawing
9. Blog four times each month
10. Use 20,000 grams of yarn
Yes I know that it looks like I am a little crazy with some of my goals but I have decided that this year I am going to take a bit more time for myself and make sure I am happy.
For goal #10, I am going to keep a total on my blog so that I can see how I am doing as well as everyone else can see.