Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Another year has come and gone and it's time to start thinking about what I am going to do this year as my goals.  I think that is going to be a post in a couple of days once I figure out what I am going to do.

I know that I didn't accomplish all my goals from last year but that is OK because I accomplished other things instead.

Goals I accomplished
1. Complete 180 items, I actually completed 268 items in 2011.
2. Make three things for myself, this I accomplished and actually made 5 things for myself.
3. Design my name tag for retreat, I completed this and wore it at Retreat in April.

Things I didn't accomplish
1. Design a needle case to go with my name tag from 2010
2. Compete at Markham Fair
3. Get my stash under control (under 300 pounds)

Other things I accomplished
1. Started drawing again after way too long and am loving it.
2. Learned to take time for myself, still not great at this but it's a start.
3. Figured out what makes me happy and decided to concentrate on that instead of trying to please everyone else instead of pleasing myself.

Now to figure out my goals for 2012.  I know a couple of them already but will wait until I have them all figured out before I post any.

Well off to take some time for myself as it is January 1st and that would be a good way to start the year.

No comments: