Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend results

So this weekend I said I was going to work on the mauve 15 sided biscornu but I didn't pick it up like I had planned.  Instead I worked on my name tag as I do need to get it finished.  The good news is I am getting close to getting it done so then I can focus on other projects instead of it.

I did pick up my crocheting and did about 5 rows on one of the baby afghans but still have a long way to go before it's finished.  So you can see that this weekend didn't turn out how I planned but at least I got other things done that I needed to do.

My weekend wasn't a waste as I got a couple of things done that I needed to do for work so am happy about that.  Now to see what else I can get done this week as I am taking this coming weekend off and enjoying some much deserved time with my husband.  Yes I will be crafting some but it's the me time that I am going to enjoy.

Now I better get to work otherwise I won't get the things done that I want to accomplish this week.

No comments: