Monday, March 23, 2020

Progress this week

Magic of Books - March 13

Here it is the beginning of another week and now to see how things go.  I have been able to make some progress on a few things so now to see how things go.

Magic of Books - I was able to add some more black to this project, and I will see how things go.  I know that making sure that I can see some overall progress on things.
Magic of Books - March 22

I was also able to add a few stitches in another colour, so that makes me feel good.  There is still a lot of black to be added to this piece, and I will continue to work on it over the next few weeks. I have figured out the floss that I need for this project and some of it I don't have, but that will have to wait now until things start to get back to normal.  For the floss that I don't have, I can just leave those stitches empty and fill them in later.

Alzheimer's - Feb 2
Poem About Alzheimer's - I finally was able to pick up this piece again and make some progress on it.  I haven't wanted to work on this, but now I figure it is time to get it done.

Alzheimer's - March 22
I worked on this over the weekend and was able to get at least two sentences completed and will see how much of it I can get done this week. It is nice having a project that I can see progress on quickly because right now while working on all the Heaven and Earth projects, I don't see a lot of progress quickly.

Small Waves - Mar 15
Small waves - I have been working on this project most days and have seen some good progress on it.  I now have 45 patterns completed, but I am not sure how many more I need to do.  I know that the scarf isn't long enough yet, so now, to try and keep knitting on it.

I love this project as it is something that I can sit and work on for a few minutes, and I can see progress on it. 
Small Waves - March 22

Diagonal Garter Shawl - March 15
Diagonal Garter Shawl - this project hasn't got a lot of attention this week, but I was able to work on it long enough to get the increases done, so I am now working on the main section of the shawl.  I hope to be able to get more of this shawl done.


Diagonal Garter Shawl - March 22
I am continuing to see progress on a few projects that I have on the go, and I continue to work on the gift so that I can see it finished soon.  Like a lot of people, we are dealing with COVID-19 restrictions.  It is something that everyone is dealing with.

I hope everyone has a good week, and you find some time to do the things that you love each day.  Stay safe and remember we are all in this together.

No comments: