Monday, March 16, 2020

Progress on Projects

Mini Magic of Books - March 7
Here it is the start of another week, and I have made a bit of progress on some projects. 

Mini Magic of Books - this past week, I decided to start to figure out the section of black that I had to work on for this project.  I know it is a lot of stitches as there are around 30,000 stitches in black in this project.

Mini Magic of Books - March 13
I have some of the areas now outlined and will see how long it takes me to fill in all of this black.  I also have the area outlined where I can add other colours if I want that change as well.  It is nice to see that I can get some of the stitching done so now to work on doing some of it even if it is only a few stitches at a time.  I hope that I can continue to move this project forward a little bit at a time.  Sure there is a lot of black at the bottom of this piece, but it gives me something that I can work on when I just want to stitch and not count stitches.

Small Waves - March 7
Small Waves Scarf - this project got a bit more attention this week, and I am slowly starting to see the scarf get longer.  I have now more than doubled the length of the scarf from where it was last weekend. This scarf does knit up quickly when you can sit and focus on getting it done. 

Small Waves - March 15
The pattern is four rows, and only the first row is the actual pattern, so that makes it something very easy to work on.  I would like to continue to get this scarf knit up, and it sits by one of the chairs I sit in, so it means when I have a few minutes, I can add a couple more rows to this project.

Diagonal Garter Shawl - March 15
Diagonal Garter Shawl - I started another version of this shawl as I would like to have this one ready for a possible craft sale in the fall. If there are craft sales in the fall, it means that I need to start making sure that I have items that I would like to see.  I started this project this week and will see how quickly it gets moved forward.


I am also continuing to work on a gift that I am making, so there are no pictures of it until it is finished and gifted.  I hope that I can get the gift finished soon.


I hope everyone is staying safe and finding ways to manage all the news that we hear each day.  Until next week I hope you stay safe, and you continue to find time each day to do the things that you enjoy. 

No comments: