Monday, March 30, 2020

Progress on stuff

Mini Magic of Books - Mar 21
Here it is Monday morning, and I do have progress on some of my projects this week.  It feels good seeing all the progress that I have made, but that is due to having to stay home and not going out and doing things.

Mini Magic of Books - I continued to work on getting the black done on the bottom row of pages, and they are now all complete.  It feels good to see the entire width of the design and know that I have at least been able to get that much done.

Mini Magic of Books - Mar 29
I also was able to start to add a bit more colour to the piece, but given the bottom is all black, it is going to take me a while to have a lot of colours to show on this piece.  I hope that before too long I can at least see some colour instead of just black.  I added some brown in the upper right section of the area, so that was nice.

Diagonal Garter Shawl - Mar 22
Diagonal Garter Shawl - this project got quite a bit of attention this week as it is a great project to work on while waiting for calls to assist clients.  I have been able to get some of the length worked on abut haven't measured it yet because I have to get it to 60 inches before I start the decrease.

Diagonal Garter Shawl - Mar 29
This piece is working up quickly now, and I hope to be able to continue to work on this during the week and see how much more of it I can get done.  It is nice having a couple of projects that I can pick up and put down quickly.

Small Waves - Mar 22
Small Waves - this is another project that I have been using while waiting for work calls.  It moved forward quite quickly as well this week. I hope to have this project finished this week so that I can put another project onto the needles and have it close by.
Small Waves - Mar 29

Both Small Waves and the Diagonal Garter Shawl have been great projects to have available in my office area for when I am waiting on calls from clients.  We have assisted our clients over the last couple of weeks to get their staff to work remotely, so now we are providing support when they have issues.

V-stitch shawl - here is another project that might end up being one of those quick pick up projects. I decided to start another shawl so that I could have something to crochet.  I have been doing a lot of knitting lately, so I figured it was time to add some crocheting into the rotation.
V-stitch shawl - Mar 29


The gift is still being worked on slowly, but I haven't spent a lot of time on it, so maybe this week I will try and get back to working on it again.

We are staying safe and working remotely for all of our clients.  It is different in some ways, but now we are assisting them in helping their staff figure out how to continue to get the jobs done while not in the office. This has been interesting work and now to see when things start to get back to normal.

I hope everyone has a great week, and you find the time to do something that you enjoy each day. It is important during this time to make sure that you are taking care of yourself as well as those around you.

No comments: