Tuesday, April 9, 2019

A small finish and some progress

Roses - March 31
Another week has now come and gone, and it is time to show what I was able to get accomplished in the last week.

I was able to make a little bit of progress on things, and that was nice and now to see what this week has in store.

Roses - I was able to work on this piece a little bit each day.  I decided that in April I was going to try and work on this piece every day even if it was just 10 stitches.  I was able to get some of the top section done beside the big rose, so that was nice.  The lower part was already done so there was a bit of progress but not a lot.

Roses - April 7
What the stitching from last week meant was I had to move the q-snap, and now I am going to be working on the section above this rose and will see how things go. I hope to be able to see a little bit of progress on this piece before the end of this week, and I hope to continue with the stitching every day on this piece.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '19 - April 7

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '19 - this was a quick stitch as it was a nice small section that needed to get done.  I am loving how this overall piece is looking and now this piece has been put away until the May section is posted at the end of this month.  I may add some embellishment to the overall piece, but that is going to have to wait until the entire piece has been stitching in December.
Hit Any Key

Hit Any Key - this week was a week where I wanted to start another piece, so I kitted up Hit Any Key by Heaven and Earth Designs and made a very small bit of progress on the piece yesterday.  Yes, the colours are white, light pink and beige so they don't show up very good right now, but they will start to look a little better once I have been able to add some more of the colours which I will do when I pick up this piece again.
Hit Any Key - April 7

I am not sure how much progress I will get done on this piece in the next couple of weeks, but I am looking forward to seeing this piece come to life.  If things go well I might be able to get a bit more stitching done on this but will see how things go.


Life has been a little busy this last week, so now it is time to get some work done that I need to get done first thing this morning and then continue to see what else I can get done.  I hope to have a little bit of stitching time each evening as I do enjoy seeing a bit of progress on Roses each day and it is my quiet time before going to bed.

Hope everyone has a great week and you can find the time to do some of the things that you enjoy doing.



No comments: