Monday, April 22, 2019

Some progress

Roses - April 14
Here it is Monday morning, and for some people, it is a holiday, and for others, it is a work day.  For us, it is another work day and now a quick update to show you what I have been working on.
Roses - April 21

Roses - I continue to work on this project a little bit each day and have been happy with the progress that I have been able to make on it. The next rose is slowly coming to life, and that is great, and I will then see what I can do on this project.  It is fantastic to see the piece a bit at a time, and I hope to be able to take a picture of the entire piece again before too long.   

Roses will continue to get a bit of attention each day as it does make me happy to see that I have been able to work on this piece each day so far this month and will hope to continue to do for a while longer.

Unleash the Butterflies - April 14
Unleash the Butterflies - one of my goals for this month was to try and get a page finish on Unleash the Butterflies, and I was able to do that this weekend.  I was able to get the page finished, and then, of course, I continued to stitch on it to see how much more of it I can get done.  I am loving how this design is turning out, and it is something that I keep saying that I want to work on as I am looking forward to seeing more of the piece come to life.

I have got part of one of her arms done and can now start to see the rest of the arm to appear.  I am not sure how much more time I will be spending on this piece, this month, but I know that in May I will be trying to work on it again to see if I can get some more of it done.
Unleash the Butterflies - April 21


I continue to work on little bits of other projects, but there isn't much to show on any of them.  I would like to see if I can spend some time working on the various projects that I have on the go and maybe soon see some more pieces get some attention.

I hope everyone had a great Easter if you celebrated it.  I now need to start to get to the work that I need to get completed and then will see if I can get a bit of time this evening to work on at least Roses.

Have a great week and remember to try and find that bit of time each day to do something that you enjoy doing.

No comments: