Monday, March 25, 2019

Some progress

Roses - March 17
Here it is Monday morning and yes there was a little bit of stitching done last week.  I am happy with the progress that I was able to make considering it was an extremely busy week.

Roses - here is a project that I am really enjoying working on and can't wait to see more of it done.  I was able to spend a bit of time working on this and am starting to see one of the roses to really come to life.

Roses - March 22
It makes me feel so good seeing that at least one of the roses is starting to appear and I will see what it looks like after this week as I hope that I can spend a little bit of time working on adding a few more stitches to this piece.  I have now finished 7 pages out of the 60 pages so I am slowly seeing some progress on this but again it isn't going to be something that I see finished very fast. 

I had originally figured out that I would be able to get about 12 pages of this pattern done this year but considering I have completed 6 already it looks like I might be able to get more than the 12 done but will have to wait and see how things go over the rest of the year as I know that there are other things that are going to be needing my attention over the rest of the year.

Unleash the Butterflies - March 17
Unleash the Butterflies - I again was able to spend a bit of time working on Unleash the Butterflies and the page is slowly starting to get completed.  I really enjoy working on this piece as it is so different than a lot of the projects that I have worked on in the past.

I again know that this project is going to be taking some time to get finished but that doesn't bother me as I am enjoying working on it even when I don't get a lot of time to sit and stitch.  I hope to have the page that I am working on finished in April and then I will be able to start to see more of the design come to life.  I would like to see that I could get 4 or 5 pages of this design done before the end of the year but I will have to wait and see what really happens.  My plans are some ideas and something that I try for but if I don't get there because of other parts of my life I am not upset.
Unleash the Butterflies - March 24

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '19 - of course, there is no update with this piece as I am still waiting for the April section to be released and it hopefully will be out before the end of this week.


This week I hope to find a bit of time to work on a couple of projects but that will all depend on everything else.  I know that just sitting and stitching my mind back together at the end of the day is wonderful so now to see if I can find those little bits of time during this week.

It is now time for me to get some of the work off my desk and then see what the rest of the week has in store.  Hope everyone has a great week and you find some time to do the things that you love to do.



No comments: