Monday, January 15, 2018

Another week with some progress

Swan - January 5
This has been another week where I have been trying to find a bit of stitching time each evening. I wasn't able to stitch each evening but I was able to find some time most days to get a few stitches in on a piece.

Swan - January 14th
Swan - now this is the project that I am really trying to focus on so that I can get it done quickly.  I am happy with the progress that I have been able to make so far and now to see if it can continue.

I hope to be able to start making the progress on the left side of the design now because I have completed over to the right hand side of the design.  I have also started on the reflection of the swan so that makes me very happy to see the progress that I have been able to make on it. I am looking forward to trying to spend a bit more time on this project this week to see if I can get further over to the left of the design.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - Jan 6
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - this project gets a bit of attention when I want something easy to stitch on. I still have a long way to go to complete the January section so will see if it can get a bit more attention this week. 
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - January 12

I am thinking that I am going to try and at least stitch two threads a day on the piece and will see how much I can do on it this week.  Of course two thread doesn't seem like a lot but at least it means that the piece should be worked on every day this coming week.
12 Days of Christmas - January 12

12 Days of Christmas - I decided that I was going to try and get another ornament done before the end of January so I picked up the 12 Days of Christmas again and started working on the 12th day instead of the 2nd day.  I  am not going to be stitching the days in order because the last ones seem to have the most detail so I figured I would break them up so that I can get the different ones done without getting too bored with all the detail in some of them.  The 12th day has 12 drums on it so that is why I don't want to stitch the last days all together.  Not every day has all the repeats but a lot of them do.

I picked up some new floss for this design so will be adding some more bling to the days as I stitch them.

Erasmus - now this is the last art show piece that I needed to start so this week I put the fabric onto the scroll bars and make a bit of a dent in the overall piece.

Erasmus - January 15th
Erasmus has been stitched previously by me, a couple of years ago, but this time I had added some more detail to the piece and also made the guy a little shorter.  I hope that this piece will work out as I have planned.  I didn't spend a lot of time on this piece this past week but at I was able to make a start on the project.  I hope to be able to continue to work on this project and hopefully see some more progress on it very soon.


This coming week I am going to try and spend some time on a couple of these projects and will see how much time I can find to stitch.  I hope to be able to spend a bit of time each day on Swan and will see how much progress I can get done on it.  The Mystery SAL will also get a bit of time if I can do the two threads a day on it and then I will see if any other project gets attention this week.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful time stitching and are seeing some progress on the project they are working on.  It is now time for me to get some work done so that I can maybe get some stitching time this evening.

No comments: