Monday, November 16, 2015

Another slow week

Schlock with Gun - Nov 8th
It is hard to believe that another week has passed and my crafting still seems to be stuck.

On Wednesday evening I was able to work on Schlock with Gun for a while and I was able to get a little bit of progress on it. I had hoped to get some more time to do some stitching but life just seemed to get in the way over the rest of the week.

Schlock with Gun - Nov 15th
It is amazing when I look and see what I have been working on craft wise lately and don't see much. I have been able to get a couple of rows done on the baby afghan I am working on so making a bit of progress on it as well.  The baby hats seem to be the project that gets my attention lately because those are simple to work on and I can do them without really thinking too much about them.

This week I am hoping to be able to make some progress on my crafting.  Part of me has been juggling a lot of other projects and haven't been giving myself time to relax so that is what I plan to do this week.  I am aiming to work most evenings on a craft project instead of working.

Before the end of this week I also have another assignment to complete for school so need to make sure that I can also find time to do that.

I hope that next Monday I will be able to have some good results to show and maybe even one project finished. 

It is now time for me to try and get some work out of the way so that maybe tonight I can sit and relax a bit with a craft project.

No comments: