Monday, November 30, 2015

A crazy week

Well there are no pictures for this week and part of that is because I didn't get a lot of crafting done.

I was able to sit and crochet some more hats but that is it for the entire week.  I would have loved to sit and cross-stitch for a while but just didn't have the time or energy to do it. This coming week I am  hoping to be able to find a bit of time to sit and cross-stitch as I would like to see some progress on at least one of my projects very soon.

Of course, part of the reason for not getting crafting done is due to the fact that I am now trying to finish up a course that I am taking.  The exam for it is December 16th so that means that I will be spending time studying for it between now and then.  I am hoping to be able to balance my crafting, work, and studying through the next couple of weeks. 

So the pile of baby hats is growing and that does make me happy because it means that more baby's will receive a hat when they are born. Making all these hats also means that I am using up some of my yarn which is also a goal for me right now.  I don't get through a ball of yarn very quickly because I am working with multiple balls of yarn at a given time.  I figure keeping a selection of hats on the go means I shouldn't get as tired of making hats as I would have if I only used one colour at a time.

Well today I have a few things to finish before I find a bit of time to craft.  I am not sure what the project will be later today but I will try and do something even for an hour.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good luck on your exam, Darlene. I'm sure you will do great.