Monday, June 15, 2015

Week was busy

Erasmus - June 7th
This last week has been one of those weeks where stitching wasn't something I had a lot of time to do.  Between work being busy finding the time to stitch was very limited and now I am not sure what this week has in store either.

Erasmus is coming along slowly and I am glad I have a few areas where I am just filling in a colour and don't have to look at the pattern to count or even change colours.  I hope to be able to find a bit more time this week to stitch but will see how things go.

Erasmus - June 14th
Now besides work being busy there was one evening where I didn't get any stitching done but I didn't mind.  The reason for no stitching was it was my graduation from Centennial College from the Fundraising program that I took.  I wasn't sure if I should go or not but then decided that considering all the hard work I did I should go and hear my name read out.

Graduation
We arrived in plenty of time to take pictures around the college before the actual ceremony.  It had rained earlier in the day but we were lucky that it cleared so we could enjoy the time outside taking the pictures.

This week I will see how much time I can find for stitching and will see if Erasmus or one of the other projects.  I am looking forward to seeing which project gets the attention and how much I actually get accomplished.

It is now time for me to try and get a bit more work done and then maybe I will find that little bit of stitching time.




1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations on your graduation! Also, your new projects are shaping up very nicely.