Monday, June 29, 2015

Another week and not much crafting

Erasmus - June 21st
Now this past week was another one of those weeks where me finding enough time to sit and stitch really didn't exist.

Yes I was able to get some stitching done but sure not as much as I would have liked. I am happy that I was able to find a bit of time to work on Erasmus but again not the time that I would have liked.

Erasmus - June 24th
Erasmus is coming along pretty good but of course when I can't spend time on it, I get frustrated because I am not making the progress on it that I had hoped.  Now to see if this week I will be able to find some time to just relax and do it.


So when things go a little crazy what do I do, but start yet another project  This one is the Celtic Knot - Butterfly which I am hoping will stitch up quickly as it is using only one colour.  The butterfly is coming along OK but again it was started Friday evening and I didn't have a lot of time over the weekend to work on it.

Celtic Knot - Butterfly - June 28th
Of course having a lot of projects on the go isn't helping me either because I don't know what to work on.  I hope that I will be able to focus on one project this week and see how much progress I can make on it.

This week there is a holiday on Wednesday so I am hoping that I will be able to lose myself in my crafting for at least a part of it.

Now to figure out what work needs to get accomplished before the end of June because that is tomorrow.  Hopefully things will go well and I will find some time each evening this week to sit and stitch on one of the many projects that I currently have on the go.

No comments: