Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Progress and a long weekend

Princess Sofia - May 10th
Princess Sofia - May 18th
What can I say other than yes I was able to get some stitching done in the last week and am very happy with the progress.

Now, one of the reasons why this post is a day late is because we had a three day weekend here in Ontario so I spent part of it stitching and not on the computer.  Princess Sofia is coming along and I am now working on the very lower section of her dress so am happy with the progress that I was able to make.  With working on the lower section of the dress it also means I am using some different colours than the blues that I have been working on so that is also a nice change.  I am going to work on getting the lower part of her dress done and her foot so that I can then move up and work on her arms and the rest of her dress. 

I didn't get all of this stitching done over the weekend but I was also able to find time most evenings so that helped as well.

I am not sure how much stitching I am going to be able to get accomplished this week as it is a little busier than I would have liked.  I do know that the evenings that I do have some time to stitch, I will be stitching to see how much I can get done by the end of next weekend.  My goal was to make sure that by the end of May I would have at least half the blocks completed on the pattern.  It looks like if I can continue with my stitching I should be able to do that without too much of a problem.

Other than cross-stitching I have been able to crochet a couple of baby hats so that was a nice change as well this weekend.  Now, work is calling so I better get back to it.

No comments: