So it's now the new year so it's time to review last years goals and set some new goals for 2013.
1. Get yarn stash below 300 pounds - didn't get yarn down that low instead added to stash
2. Complete 225 items - completed 247 items
3. Make 4 things for myself - actually did this which I am surprised
4. Finish cross-stitch - Ink Circle - completed
5. Finish cross-stitch - Butterfly - completed
6. Finish one page of Mystic stitch petit point - didn't even touch it in 2012
7. Achieve my CAPM - achieved in February 2012
8. Spend 10 hours a month drawing - didn't do much drawing
9. Blog four times each month - overall did blog on average 4 times a month
10. Use 20,000 grams of yarn - broken thumb meant couldn't use as much yarn
So now it's time to set the 2013 goals:
1. Complete 225 items
2. Blog at least 4 time a month
3. Compete at Markham Fair in 2013
4. Complete 3 items for myself
5. Get stash to below 360 pounds
6. Complete 3 cross-stitch that I already have started.
7. Spend more time writing both personally and professionally
I was going to add one goal of taking 5 courses at Creative Festival in the fall of this year but as soon as I mentioned that to my husband he just laughed. Of course I will take courses this year as I enjoy that weekend.
Not as many goals this year because I figured I would be realistic this year and then will see how I really do. I have other things that need my attention this year so that is part of where my time is going to be spent.