Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back Home and End of January

Well we are back from our quick vacation but have to admit that it felt so good even to be away for only a few days. We left Wednesday and got back Friday but it was time that we needed to spend together.

I didn't get as much completed as I would have liked to do but I think relaxing and spending time walking outside was more important. I did finish two more soap savers so that did help my monthly total.

I looked at my goals for each month and of course I met some of the goals but I didn't meet some of the others so I guess I need to work hard on those items in February. I didn't make any cool ties or complete any pants or slippers but considering everything else I finished in January I shouldn't complain. The slippers just need to be sewn together so I should be able to make up for none in January with lots in February.

Right now I am typing this blog on my new little computer which is wonderful. It's only 2.5 pounds with a 9 inch screen so it means I can take it with me where ever we go so when I have thoughts I will be able to write them on the computer instead of using little pieces of paper like I normally do.

It's almost time to call it quits for the day and say goodbye to January so I best get moving and finish up on the computer.

No comments: