Monday, January 1, 2024

English Paper Piecing - December progress

Here it is January 1st, and I am going to show you what I was able to accomplish in the month of December. 

Scrap throw - I was able to spend a bit of time working on motifs for this project but you can see I didn't get very many made. Now to see how January goes as I would like to make some progress on my projects.

I hope to be able to start adding some more motifs to the actual throw so that I can see what it looks like before too long.

Table runner- here is the project that got some attention this month. I decided that I wanted to see if I could move this project forward some and I did. I am going to try and continue to work on this piece as I would like to have all the motifs attached to it before too long. I know that I still have quite a few motifs to add to this project, but it makes me happy seeing where it is.

I am not certain what project is going to get the most attention in January, but I would like to make sure that this project does get some attention. Being able to move this one closer to a finish would be good so that is something that I am going to try and achieve.

Other projects - none of the other projects got any attention. I am trying to focus on only doing a couple at a time so that I can feel better about them and also see progress.

I hope that if you are working on an English Paper Piecing project that you are moving it forward even if it is very slowly. Hopefully I will have some progress to show you at the end of January but only time will tell. Have a good month and see you at the end of the month hopefully with some progress.




No comments: