Monday, October 21, 2019

Projects moved forward

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - Oct 14
 Here it is Monday morning, and yes, there was a bit of progress on a couple of projects this week.  With it being a shorter week for getting things done, there isn't as much to show.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - Oct 16
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - the one project that I wanted to get finished up this past week was the October section of the Linen and Threads Mystery SAL.  I only need the squirrel to finish, so I sat down one evening, and that was my focus so that I knew that this project was completed for the month.
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - Oct 16

The center of the piece is now finished, and November and December will be working on the border once it is released.  I am looking forward to seeing what the border looks like as I have enjoyed all the various sections that we have had on this piece.  The biggest challenge each month is figuring out which colour is going into what part of the design.   Once that decision is made, the actual stitching of the section is a lot of fun.

Cowl - Oct 14
Simple Yet Effective Cowl - here is a project that got the attention this week, and part of that is because we were busy, so being able to pick up something and work on it for a few minutes at a time worked great.

I have to continue to knit this until it is 9.75 inches long, so I haven't measured it yet, so not sure how much more I have to knit, but I know it is more than a couple of inches.  I love this cowl as it does work up quickly, even if you are only working on a few minutes at a time.

Cowl - Oct 20

This week I am not sure what I will be working on as I have a few things that need my attention.  I hope to see a bit more of the cowl worked on, and maybe I will even work on the shawl for a bit.

I hope everyone has a great week, and you find a bit of time each day to do something that you love.  Until next week hope you all have a good week and remember, as Jan always says, "Find your joy."

No comments: