Tuesday, August 6, 2019

A small finish and some progress

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - Aug 4
 Here it is the start of another week and yes I have been able to find a little bit of time to do some stitching. Things are slowly moving forward, which is great.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '19 - the August section was released early last week, and that meant it was time to try and get some of that stitched up. This month I did a lot better, and I was able to get the entire section stitched in the first week.  It feels wonderful seeing that I have been able to get it finished and it also means that I can focus on some of the other projects that I want to work on until the September section is released at the end of the month.

The grapes that were part of this month were fun to stitch, and the entire section didn't take long to complete. This piece is now tucked away again and will make it's appearance once the September section is available.

Mysterious Adventure Project - July 24
Mystery Adventure Project  - this past week, I decided that it was time to try and focus on getting the rest of the border outlined so that I could work on stitching in the coastline.  The border didn't take long to do once I sat down and actually focused on it instead of just looking at it and not doing the stitching.

Mysterious Adventure Project - August 4
After getting the border completed, I was able to start working on the different coastlines.  I completed the smallest coastline on the right of the MAP, but the other coastline is taking a while to complete.  The left coastline does go to the top of the piece, so considering it weaves its way up to the top it takes some time to get it stitched.
I am looking forward to seeing what the MAP looks like once I have completed the coastlines. I haven't had a lot of time to stitch this past week, so I will see what happens this week.  I would like to see if I can get the coastline outlined on MAP as there are still three colours involved there and I do need to try and spend some more time working on the border as I need to get it completed.

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather we are having.  I now have some work that I need to do so hope everyone has a great week and you find a bit of time to do something that you enjoy doing each day.

No comments: