Monday, June 17, 2019

Progress this week

Roses - June 9
It is Monday morning, and yes, it has been a busy week.  For those of you that have heard there is a major championship parade here in Toronto today.  The Toronto Raptors won the NBA Championship last week, and the parade is this morning.  I am safely working today and avoiding all the craziness downtown. Now there has been some progress on a couple of projects this week as well.
Roses - June 16

 Roses - yes it continues to see some progress each day, and over the last week, I have to move the q-snap so that I could start working on the new section of pages.  I finished one page this week and have just about finished another page, so this project continues to get moved along. 

This week I am going to try and finish off another page or at least that is my goal as it depends on how much time I have to actually work on this piece.  I continue to get a few stitches in each day, and when I have a bit more time, I try and get the extra stitching in to move the piece along a little quicker. When I get across the rest of this section of pages, I will have touched the right-hand side of the design so that will be a nice feeling.  I will get close to touching that side a few more times, but the stitch in this section will be the furthermost to the right.

Someone was here - before Jan 1/19
Someone Was Here - now this is a project that I haven't worked on for quite a while.  I know that I started this piece in 2012 and it really hasn't got a lot of attention since then.  I am now going to try and get some more of it done.  I hope that over the next month I can spend some time working on this and maybe I will start to see that I am getting closer to getting it finished. 

Someone Was Here - June 15
I found this piece while looking in one of my WIP (work in progress) boxes as I was looking to work on something a little different than I have been working on lately. It feels great being able to go through the box sometimes and pull out something that has been forgotten and actually get it moved forward again.  I am not sure how much work I will actually get done on this piece as I do enjoy working on Roses, and at the end of the month, I have another project that will be getting attention. 


I have quite a few things that are needing my attention this morning, so it is now time for me to get to work.  I hope everyone has a great week and you find some time to do the things that you love doing.

No comments: