Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Some progress this week

Roses - May 12
Here it is Tuesday morning, and I have a bit of progress on a couple of projects this week. The weather is finally starting to warm up here in Ontario, which is excellent and now to see if we have a few warm and sunny days.

Roses - once again there is some progress on Roses for this week.  I was also able to finish off another 2 pages on the pattern, so that was nice.  I continue to work on this a little bit each day and am enjoying that.  Of course, there are days when getting even a couple of stitches in is a significant accomplishment when things get hectic.
Roses - May 20

The good news this week was it was time again to move the q-snap so that I had another area that I could work on and I am now working towards the right side of the top section of the pattern. I am looking forward to getting move of the pages worked on, and I think before too long I will start to see another rose begin to appear, or at least I hope that it happens soon.   I have 17 pages now completed on this piece, and I am looking forward to seeing if I can get another page finished before the end of the month and I think I should as I don't have much more of it to complete.  Some of the pages are nice and quick to finish  if I have already done some of the stitching on the page and then other pages seem to take quite a while due to the amount of actual stitching involved.

I will again try and work on this project each day even if it is only a couple of stitches, but at least it is progress, which is what I want.

Spring Garden - May 8
Spring Garden - Needlebook - this is the project that I also decided to work on a bit this week as I wanted to see if I could get the center sections completed.

Spring Garden - May 20
I hadn't picked this up for about a week and figured as this isn't a very big project I would try and get a few more stitches in on it before the end of this past week.  I felt that trying to get the planter and the plant finished would be a good goal and before the end of yesterday, I was able to get that done.  Now what needs to be completed is the border around the entire piece which is going to take time to do, but I think it might be one of the projects that I try and continue to work on a bit at a time even this week. The border is broken down into four sections, so I think I will try and work one section at a time or at least that is what I think I am going to try and do.


This week is a short work week, so that means that I have some things that I need to get done so now to get working on them and see what the rest of the week is like.

I hope to find some time each evening to put in a few stitches on at least one of my projects and I hope you can find the time to do something that you enjoy doing.



No comments: