Monday, January 14, 2019

Moving things forward

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL ' 19 - Jan 5
Here it is the start of another week and I am happy to say that I was able to find some time to do some stitching and am finally starting to see some progress on a few projects.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL ' 19 - so I finally have been able to see some progress on Mystery 2019 and have to admit that I am happy with the progress that I have been able to make.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '19 - Jan 13
The January section of the design is rather large so it has been taking me a bit of time to get it done but I am now seeing some progress.  I hope that I will be able to get the rest of the piece finished before the end of this coming week.  Seeing that I have been working on the feathers of the Peacock has really helped so now to see how it goes.

Temperature 2019 - now here is the new version of the temperature design that I will be doing for this year.  I haven't caught up on the piece but I am thinking that just seeing the overall design is making me feel a little better.  I was able to get  8 days of this month already completed so it does feel a little better about things.

Temperature - Jan 13
I am looking forward to seeing how this design ends up looking because I will be doing lines for each month so yes it is totally different compared to last year. It is interesting to see how each of the days is going to turn out so will see how things go.  Maybe just working on the different things will make me feel a lot better about things.  It feels great seeing that the new design is a lot quicker to work on so will see what it really looks like before the end of the month.

Other crafting -- I am working on some of the other craft items so will see how things go.  I have been working on a scarf that I want to get finished before the end of the month so that is something else that I have been doing.  I haven't taken a picture of the scarf but it should be finished soon and then I will take a picture of it.


Now that the holidays are over it is now time for work to get back to being busy, so that means that I have quite a few things that need my attention now so I will get to work on see what I get accomplished today and then what crafting I can do in the evenings.



No comments: