Monday, October 29, 2018

Stitching and Knitting is happening

Temperature - October 20
Temperature - October 28
 Here it is the start of another week and I am happy to say that I have been able to spend some time working on some different projects this week.  Sure some of the old projects are still getting attention but some new projects have also been getting the attention that they have needed. I will update on the old projects first and then show the progress on a couple of new projects.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL 2018 - October 20
Temperature - now this project is finally staying caught up which is nice so it means that this week I should be able to finish the October section.  It feels great seeing that I have all the temperatures stitched right up until the 27th of the month.  I couldn't stitch the 28th as it was only posted this morning so that will be one that gets stitched early this week.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL 2018 - October 24
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - now this is a project that seems to be going extremely slowly and I am not sure why that is.  I hope that this week I will be able to pick this piece back up and see some good progress on it as I really want to get this section completed.  I also know that the November section is being posted this week so I need to make sure that I am staying caught up on this piece as well.

I think if I can spend one evening really focusing on this piece I might be able to see some good progress on it and then I might feel a little better about it and want to get it done.  I am also looking forward to seeing that the November section is going to be as I don't think it is going to be a large section so that will be nice.

Easy Goes It - October 21
Easy Goes It - now this is a shawl that I am knitting and I have to admit that I have really enjoyed working on this a bit each day.  I have been able to complete four of the sections and have another four to go.  It isn't a large shawl so that is nice and maybe I will be able to get this done in November or at least that is my goal.
Easy Goes It - October 28

Last night I was looking through my yarn deciding on what shawl would be nice and I found some brown alpaca yarn that I got so it is now wound into a ball of yarn and has been started.  I figured as I didn't have a lot of the brown I didn't want to make something large so it is also going to be an Easy Goes It shawl.  I will take a picture of that one next week when I have some more progress on it.

Be A Butterfly by X's and Oh's
Be A Butterfly - I decided it was time to start working on a small cross stitch this week so I picked up a new pattern that I picked up a couple of weeks ago.  Be A Butterfly looks like it should be a quick stitch but with all the quarter stitches and the backstitching, it does take some time.  I am loving how it is turning out so far and am looking forward to seeing it completed soon.

Be A Butterfly - October 28
I am thinking that if I can work on it a bit at a time I should have it finished within the next couple of weeks besides all the other stitching that I want to get completed.


I have lots of work that I need to get done this week so that will be what I work on each day and then in the evenings I will see if I can if I can get some crafting done on at least one project.  I hope that things go smoothly this week and I can see some projects moved forward but time will tell.














No comments: