Monday, October 15, 2018

Progress and a finish

Temperature - October 8th
Temperature - October 14th
Here it is another weekly report and I have a bit of progress to show for this week.  Yes, it was a busy week but at least I was able to find some time to sit and actually get some progress on something.
DLKsCrafts - September 15th

DLKsCrafts - October 13th
Temperature - now here is a project that did get some attention this last week and I am feeling a lot better about this project now. I have been able to continue to work on this piece and now I am starting to see that I am getting closer to being caught up than I thought I was.  Just sitting and working on this piece a bit each day has helped me see that I am getting to the point where hopefully by the end of this month I will be where I want to do.  I would like to be able to see that I have caught up on this stitching and will only have to work on the current temperatures instead of trying to get some of the other temperatures also stitched.

DLKsCrafts - now this is a project that is going to be used when we are taking pictures of grime guards for the ETSY shop.  It is basically the name of the ETSY shop stitched on a piece of Aida cloth that is on an 11x17 q-snap.  I have been trying to get this piece finished and finally this weekend I was able to sit and work on getting it done.  It felt great just seeing that the first of the three pieces is now finished and now I can start to work on the one for the 11x11 q-snap.  I know that I don't have to rush to get the other two stitched but at least getting the 11x11 one finished would make me happy so that is going to get started soon.

The reason I am stitching this is to help identify the images that I have been using for the grime guards on my site.  It also means that when I google grime guards I should be able to quickly identify any of the ones that are part of my shop.


So things are still extremely busy for me so that means I will be trying to get some stitching done in the evenings and will see how things go.  I know that just making sure that I can find little bits of time to relax is very important. I am looking forward to seeing what I can get moved forward this week as it is nice. 

I have some work that I need to get done so that means I need to focus on that and then I will see what I can get accomplished.  It feels great just seeing that I am able to blend some work time as well as some crafting time. I have a bunch of things that I need to work on for our ETSY shop so that means that I need to work on that this week.


No comments: