Monday, September 24, 2018

Temperature is moving forward

Temperature - September 15
Here it is the beginning of another week and I have to admit that I really don't know where the last week went. 

Temperature - now this is the only project that got any attention last week and it didn't get as much time as I would have liked.  I was able to get a few rows done on it and it is getting closer to being caught up but I still have a ways to go.  I had hoped to get all of the August rows done last week but I didn't so now to really work hard on this piece this week to see how much I can get accomplished.

Temperature - September 23
I am feeling better about this piece as I am finally seeing that I am making some progress on it and I am getting to the point where I don't feel like I am too far behind.  I think if I can keep working on the 4 part rows a day I should be able to finally get caught up around the middle of October but will see if that really happens.


new shelves in the office area
Work and life have been busy lately so that has meant that the time in the evening has been limited but that is ok because other things are keeping me busy. I have been also working on getting some more products ready to list on the ETSY site but considering we may have a postal strike I won't be adding any new products until we know the strike situation.

Something else that has taken some time this past week is getting a new shelf unit for the office area and getting it assembled and organized.  It feels great having some more shelf space because it means that I can find things a little easier.  We originally had a plant stand in this area but we looked at it and figured a new shelf would work so much better so we got it and I have been spending some of my time getting things organized.

This week I am not sure what I will be able to accomplish but I hope to be able to at least get the August section of Temperature done and then I will see what else I can do. 

No comments: