Monday, September 10, 2018

Some progress but slow

Temperature - September 3
Here it is the start of another week and yes time to show what I was able to accomplish n the last week.  Sure it was only 6 days but it was still a week according to my blog posting.

Temperature - now this is the piece that got all the attention last week and it really wasn't a lot of attention when you look at things.  I was able to get some stitching in 4 days and I was also able to get the entire month of July finished which makes me very happy.  Just seeing that July is finished and I am now moving onto August is great.
Temperature - September 9

This week I am going to try and spend some more time working on Temperature as I would like to continue to see it moved along.  I am hoping to get all of August stitched and some rows of September stitched before the end of the month but will see how that goes.


I have been working on a lot of other projects this last week and most of them were not craft related.  I have been redoing my to-do binder which is a major task in itself and then I was also working on reorganizing my office area as it also needed some attention.  The reorganization of the office area is so that I can work more efficiently with more of the things that I need all the time close at hand.  Both of these projects have meant a considerable amount of my free time was taken doing these but I am happy with the progress that I have been able to make on both of these.

This week is also going to be a little cooler here so that means I my stitching may get more attention in the evenings because when it is so hot and humid out I really don't feel like spending time holding a needle and a project.   I hope to have more projects worked on this week as I want to try and get a couple more things moved forward so will see how it goes. 

Hope everyone is having a great September and are enjoying your crafting time when you can get it.  I know that work for me is always first and then the crafting time gets slotted in when there is time for it.

No comments: