Monday, December 5, 2016

Moving Forward

Teal Shrug - Nov 27th
This last week I finally decided that I needed to spend a bit of time in the evening trying to stitch my mind back together.  No, it didn't happen every evening but at least I was able to do it some evenings which is great.

The shrug that I started a week ago did get some attention because it is something that I can work on and not have to follow a pattern. The shrug is very simple now so that means that I can do it while listening to some mp3's that I need to listen to over the next couple of weeks.  I am knitting on the shrug so that I don't get distractions while listen to the mp3's and it seems to have worked at least yesterday.  I hope to be able to get through the other 11 mp3's that I need to listen to quickly and I will also see how much more of the shrug that I can do while sitting and paying attention to what the mp3's are about.
Teal Shrug - Dec 4th

Besides working on the shrug I have been able to put some time in on a cross-stitch and that was Cirque des Cercles that got the attention this past week.  The pattern does work up pretty quickly when  you can sit for a little bit of time and get some of the circles completed.

Cirque des Cercles - Nov 27th
I am loving the colour that I am using for this design because it is a nice bright teal blue and on the white it looks great.  I hope to be able to spend some more time on this design later in December but I think it is time for another project to come back up for some attention this week. 

Cirque des Cerles - Dec 4th
I did start a small design this weekend and it is a reindeer designed by Kathrin Ellison of Gitta's.  The design for a gift to everyone that went to the Christmas Open House at the store on Saturday.  I got a bit of the design stitched but not a lot so I hope to be able to get it finished up quickly so that it will be something else finished and not sitting partly done.

This week I am hoping to be able to spend some time during the evenings stitching but will see how things go.  I know that there are other things that need my attention so will see how I can juggle everything.

Now to get the work done that needs by attention and then will see what I can work on this evening.


No comments: