Monday, April 25, 2016

Moving forward slowly

Konecny Logo - Apr 17th
This past week there wasn't a lot of time for crafting so I decided to focus on just one project when I had the time to sit and stitch.

Konecny Logo - Apr 21st
Our company logo is slowing starting to appear and I am happy being able to work on this project.  It is something easy to work on and I am going to be very  happy to be able to hang it in our office once it is done. I was able to finish up the word "consulting" and that is the only other colour that is on the design.  This means that I should be able to make some progress on this piece when I can find some time to work on it again.

Other than working on this project I did make a couple of baby hats but that was all the crafting that I was able to find time for.

The focus over the weekend was actually sitting and working on getting a few of my cross-stitch projects framed.  This is what takes the time as you have to ensure the piece if absent of any folds before you start the stretching of each of the pieces.  The other fun part is figuring out which frames I was going to use for each of the projects so that is what took some time. The stretching of each piece takes some time to ensure that they are straight on the mounting board.  Because of the frames that I used I had to use some thinner mounting boards and that meant a bit of a challenge but at least we were able to get all of the stretching done.

I hope to be able to have pictures of all the pieces that we have been framing by next week.  A couple of them have already made it into the frames so I am  hoping that the rest of them will be finished up within the next couple of days.

This week is another busy week for me so I am going to see if I find some time to craft.  If not that's fine because I know that it means that I have been getting work done. It's time to try and get some work done so that I can continue to work on the framing this evening and then see what the rest of the week has in store.

No comments: