Monday, April 11, 2016

Another week

Growf - April 2nd
Once again finding some time to stitch in the evenings was a challenge for me the last week.

The project that got all the cross-stitch time was Growf and I am happy to be able to see some progress on the piece.  It isn't a difficult piece so it is working up quickly which is making me happy.  I would like to have this piece done by the end of this coming weekend so that is what I am going to be trying to do.
Growf - April 9th

Other than working on Growf, I was able to find a little bit of time to crochet and worked on a couple more baby hats.  The pile of hats is growing and it is making me happy because at least I have been able to get little bits of time most evenings even to get a couple of rounds done on a hat. 

It has been amazing how busy we have been the last couple of weeks and now I hoping that this week that I can find some time to stitch some evenings.  Yes, that does mean that the work will have to be completed first and then I will be able to sit and stitch.

Yesterday while sitting and working on a course that I am taking, which is also taking some of my time, I was able to start a baby afghan.  The nice thing about the baby afghan is I can work on it a bit at a time while I am waiting for the computer to finish some of the steps that it needs to do for the course.  I have been laughing at part of the course because with it being an IT course I am really seeing the click and wait that I hear so much about.  At least, I am using my waiting time to be a little bit productive and that is helping me deal with the times that I am just sitting and waiting.

Now to get some of the work done that is waiting to be done and will see how much time this week in the evenings that I will be able to find even a little bit of time to sit and craft.




No comments: