Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 in review and 2016 goals

It is the time of year where I can sit and look back at what I actually accomplished in 2015.

2015 Goals 
1.  Blog at least 4 times a month – accomplished, posted 65 times in 2015
2.  Complete three capes for myself – finished one then got into doing more cross-stitch
3.  Get stash to below 360 pounds – stash got below 360 and actually got it down to 320 pounds as I was able to give some of my chunky and bulky weight yarn to charity.
4.  Stitch Blackbird design – project cancelled
5.  Complete 3 cross-stitch that I already have started – finished more than 3 cross-stitch this year but not ones that I had already started.
6.  Get craft items organized  -- getting craft items a lot more organized
7.  Complete 2 Stitching Studio cross-stitch patterns – didn't get these finished as worked on getting projects stitched for Art shows instead.

I am happy with what I was able to accomplish in 2015 and look forward to seeing what I can accomplish in 2016. My cross-stitch items did change through the year but at least I was able to continue cross-stitching and crocheting throughout the year.

2016 Goals
1. Blog at least 4 times a month.
2. Cross-stitch Bluenose Dime by Lynne Nicoletti
3. Finish 5 cross-stitch that I already have started
4. Get stash below 300 pounds
5. Get craft items organized.

I look forward to working on all of these projects and will probably be adding more as the year goes by.  This is just the start of what I would like to accomplish craft wise in 2016. The personal goals are not posted on my blog as they are personal and need to be left as that.



No comments: