Monday, August 10, 2015

A bit of stitching

Celtic Butterfly - Aug 3rd
 This past week I was able to find a little bit of time to stitch but didn't get as much done as I would have liked.

I was able to work on the Celtic Butterfly and am seeing some changes in it which is making me happy.  I hope to be able to work on this again this week so that I can see more of the wings start to appear.  The colours are so nice and I am enjoying how they are turning out so far.

Celtic Butterfly - Aug 9th
This pattern has been nice to work on because I can work on it a little bit at a time but still some changes on it after each stitching time.

Schlock with Gun - Aug 3rd
Besides working on the butterfly I have been able to put a few stitching in Schlock with Gun as it is also one that I can work on a bit at a time.  Now the only things about this one is I can work longer without seeing much of a change in the piece but I know that I am setting parts of it done which is nice.

This week I am not sure what I am going to work on but I know that just being able to find some time to stitch without all the other distractions would be really nice. I thought last week was going to be a good stitching week only for too many things to get in the way and prevent me from really stitching most of the week.

The weekend was also busy so I didn't get much stitching in either so now to see how this week goes.  I do know that I have stitch night at Gitta's this week so that is one evening where I do some stitching.  I hope to be able to make some good progress on at least one of the pieces that I have on the go.
Schlock with Gun - Aug 9th

Now the good thing about this weekend was I picked up some floss for another project that  I want to work on.  I am not going to start this new piece until I have finished either Schlock with Gun or Erasmus.  I would like to get both of these out of the way before I start another piece. 

Now, today I hope to find a bit of stitching time as just seeing a bit of progress on something would be really nice. My stitching is sitting and waiting and I know that spending a little while relaxing and stitching will help me regain a focus for work so that might be what I do part of today. 

As for now I have a few more things that I need to do so off to get them all done.

No comments: