Thursday, July 10, 2014

Siux finally seeing some time

Siux July 1st

As you can see I have finally started working on Siux again.  I haven't put a lot of time into her but at least I am finally seeing some progress on her again.

Last night I was at Stitch Night at Gitta's and decided that I was going to work on this project so that I could see how much I could get accomplished.  Sure I didn't get a lot done but at least it is something considering I haven't worked on her for a while.

Now besides Siux I have been working on the pieces for the animals as well as some baby hats and granny squares.  I have been trying to focus on a project but have to admit that the bouncing around on the various projects has helped.  Of course it means that I don't have a lot to show for progress but at least I am getting bits of projects done.
Siux July 10th

I am really hoping that through this month I will be able to make some more progress on Siux as I would like to see her completed.  I think if I can sit and work on her for a couple of hours at a time I will be happy because I will then start to see progress on her.  The other thing I have decided is I am going to work on an area at a time instead of a colour at a time.  See when I work on a colour at a time I don't feel like I am making a lot of progress because the colour is all over the piece.

So work is now calling so need to get some of that done and then I will see if there is some time to pick up Siux or another project tonight.

1 comment:

Heather said...

She is looking lovely! The sparkle on her wings is a great touch.