Monday, June 2, 2014

Progress

Mystery project
I decided that I would show you a little bit of the project that I have been working on over the last little while.  Yes it is knitting and the yarn is really nice to work with.  The yarn actually has sequins on it so it makes it interesting to work with.

I am still working on getting this project finished early this month and then I will be able to show you the picture of it once I deliver it.  The colour isn't as blue as the picture shows as the colour says is aquamarine.  The project is taking me longer to complete than I anticipated but at least I am seeing that I am getting closer to the end now.

Addi Interchangeable set
Now the one thing that I can show you and that is the new addition to my crafting tools.  On Saturday my DH decided that after listening to me for a while saying how much I wanted Addi Interchangeable needles got them for me.  Yes they are very nice and shiny and if you look closely you will notice a space where some of the needles go.  I have already started using them because I just needed to try them out.

It is taking me some time to knit without tucking a straight needle under my right arm but am enjoying using the Addi needles.  I have had some addi's before so I knew how nice they are to work with so now I can't say I don't have the right size circular needle for a project at least from 3.5mm to 10mm.  Well I may say I don't have the needles available as they are on another project or the cables are all used up. 

Now it's time for me to finish up a bit of work this morning and then I will see what I work on.  The mystery project is calling me which is great.  Let's see when it's completed.

No comments: