Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Siux a little bit more

Siux - May 11th
I haven't been doing much crafting this month and you can really tell by how much Siux has changed since the 11th of the month.

Work has taken quite a bit of my time so haven't been able to craft as much as I would have liked.  I am also working on a gift so cannot post about it until it is finished and the person has received it.  I hope to have the gift finished by early June and then I should be able to get back to cross-stitching a little bit more.

 On the second picture you can't see that her wings are actually now getting some sparkle added to them.  I wanted to give the wings a bit of a difference so have been adding blending filament to the wings.  It is going to take a bit of time to get the wings done but I think it will look really nice once they are completed.

Siux - May 27th
Besides work, I have also started another course and it looks like it is going to take quite a bit of my time through the middle of August.  I have been trying to figure out a schedule for getting all the assignments done as I have 7 assignments and 4 or 5 blog entries that must be posted for school.  No the blog entries I write here don't count for school.  The good news about the course is once I have finished it I will have my Fundraising Certificate.  The certificate has been a lot of work but I have really been enjoying doing it as it has given me a chance to look at a charity differently than normal.

Well it is now time for me to get to work so that I can get things done today and then maybe see if I can at least find a little bit of crafting time tonight.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looking great! Cannot wait to see the finished piece!