I decided that it is time for me to look at my goals and see how I am actually doing on reaching my goals for 2013.
1. Complete 225 items completed 63 items so far
2. Blog at least 4 time a month Jan - May 4 times a month, June 2 times
3. Compete at Markham Fair in 2013 decided not to compete as I am busy with work this year and it also conflicts with a couple of other work events that weekend.
4. Complete 3 items for myself knits 3 pair of socks so far this year
5. Get stash to below 360 pounds bought yarn instead of using yarn
6. Complete 3 cross-stitch that I already have started. haven't completed these yet
7. Spend more time writing both personally and professionally have been doing a lot more writing this year
I can actually pretty happy with where I am with my 2013 goals. I know that there are things that aren't going to get completed this year but at least I know why. I do wish I could blog a little more but understand that in June there were too many things that prevented me from blogging.
So to reach some of my goals that I haven't yet reached I will need to put a little more effort into them. I know to complete 225 items I am going to have to work hard in the second half of this year.
I now have to finish up some work that is currently sitting and waiting for me to do so I better get at it if I want to craft tonight.