|Dream Castle - X's and Oh's|
On Wednesday I was really happy as I didn't have a lot more to do on the border only to discover that I was one row out on the final section. It took me a day to find where the error was and then take it out. I ended up putting in guide lines so that I could see where it went out. I then spent a bit of time Saturday and yesterday working on getting it all re-stitched. Well, last night when I got to the very end I discovered that again I was 1 column out this time so it took a bit of time to discover this error and correct it. So here is the picture of the Dream Castle outline now completed. I am going to work slowly on getting some of the other stitching done on this as I have a lot of work that needs my attention this week.
The actual border didn't seem to take too long to do but I know that the buttonhole border that I have to do is going to take quite a bit of time so I think I may work on that part bit by bit. I also have lots of other stitches that need to be done on this project so I will see how long it really takes me to complete it.
I am also working on some socks as I really want to get a couple more pair of socks finished this month. I have two socks on needles so am bouncing between the two of them so that I can get them both done. One sock is currently beside my computer so that I can work on it a few stitches at a time and the other sock is in my purse so that when I am out and about I have something to work on.
I made a comment this weekend to my DH and that was "I never thought I would say that knitting socks was so relaxing". I am happy to say that I am really enjoying knitting the tube socks on the 8 inch circular needles. I do want to try a sock with a heel soon and will be asking a friend for a simple heel that I can try in the not too distant future.
Off to work now.