Friday, December 14, 2012

My project this weekend

Silver Dragon Sampler by Jennifer Aikman-Smith
Well considering everything that has been going on around me I have decided that this is the weekend that I am going to hide and try and cross-stitch.

I think this is the project that I am going to work on but have to admit that it will depend what I actually pick up after having some dinner and finishing up a bit of work that I need to do today.

There are still a lot of different projects that I should be working on but I decided that for one weekend I am going to try and stitch and not think of all the other things that I should be doing.

Planning on taking pictures of where I get each day but will only post the end results after the weekend.  I think it's going to be a nice weekend of stitching and relaxing.

Time to have dinner and then relax this weekend.



No comments: