Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wednesday's progress

Creating Yourself
Last night I was able to make some really good progress on Creating Yourself and I am still loving working on it.  My only issue is I am running out of the overdyed thread that I have been using so may not get much more done until I get to Gitta's to purchase more thread.  If I don't get the thread on the weekend I will pick it up next Wednesday for sure.  I can always work on the edging that I need to put on this anyway so it's not a real show stopped just a frustration.

The butterfly on the right is at the right edge and the flower that I haven't finished it almost at the left edge.

If I keep up with this project I will have it completed by the end of February which means that I can then start working on getting some of my WIP's finished instead of starting something new for a while.  It has been so rewarding working on this cross-stitch and seeing the progress that I have been able to make on it.  Hopefully this weekend I will be able to pick it up again and get some of the border done and will see what else I do on it.  I am trying to keep the butterflies until next Wednesday so that I can work on them at Stitch Night.  If I get that far on this project I will have to pull out another project and work on it for a while.

Time to work on getting some other stuff off my plate so that I can enjoy a weekend of stitching and relaxing. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

It is looking really good.

Be sure to let me know just how much thread it takes. I figured one skein would be enough.