Friday, April 1, 2011

Finished name tag

Here is my completed name tag that I designed for the Gitta's Getaway which is this weekend.

The rules for the name tag were it couldn't be larger than 4x3 inch and our name had to be on it.  As you can see I was able to get my name on it and it measures just under the 4"x3" size.  

The entire name tag is petit pointed on 23ct cordova canvas so considering I did the front and back of it there were lots of stitches to do.  The name tag once again is a pocket that will hold my room key on the weekend.

Now the reason there are butterflies on it, is simple I love butterflies and what they represent.  Butterflies emerge from a cocoon and then fly around freely.  Oh the charms on it say "Dream" and "Believe".  Dream is for what everyone needs to do and believe for believe in yourself so that you can reach those dreams.

In the last couple of years I feel that I have emerged and started to show people what I do.  For so many years I just kept everything to myself and no one ever saw anything I did.  This blog has been part of my change and also now being a co-owner of a business I have had to be able to present myself a little differently.

There are still challenges that I want to achieve and hopefully over the next little while I will be able to start achieving them.  I am happy where I am currently heading and look forward to seeing what really happens.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great nametag!!! Great reasons behind the symbology too!